2020-21 Membership Information
Welcome to the 2020-2021 school year. Although this year may begin differently than in years past, we strive to continue to support all sport teams at DVHS for the calendar school year.
This year, we are asking for donations which will allow us to continue to support the DVHS athletic department. We are asking for a one time donation to help us prepare for the upcoming seasons. Any amount is welcomed, however, if you donate $75 or more, your donation can be applied to a membership if/when seasons start for the 2020-2021 school year. When seasons officially start, we will be offering our traditional memberships. Remember ~ all donations are tax deductible and may qualify for matching funds.
What we do: We are a non-profit organization dedicated to financially supporting and promoting ALL DVHS Athletic Teams. Athletics in the SRVUSD are NOT funded. They rely solely on parent contributions and support from the Athletic Fund and Athletic Boosters.
In the past few years we have been able to fund/purchase:
* Athletic Trainer, who supports all athletes and teams
* Award Senior Athletes scholarships to senior athletes
* Award Athletic Coaches Grants
* Weights for the weight rooms which benefits all sports and athletic classes
* Shoulder pads and rack for football
* Colorado Pace/Shot clock for Swimming and Water Polo
* Tumbling mats for Competitive Sport Cheer and Cheer
* Head gear, knee pads, and sanitation supplies for wrestling
* Corner Flags, Pop-up tent, and DVHS issued backpacks for Men's Soccer
* Nets for Badminton
* Volleyball game net
* Continued expansion of the Athletics Department
* Equipment: a new scoreboard, weight room repairs, padding repairs on goal posts, and new equipment for various sports
Thank you so much for your continued support.